Unfortunately this affiliate programme is inactive and can't be joined at the moment.
The Wordery (UK) affiliate programme
Welcome to Wordery.com! Since launching in 2012, we’re now one of the largest online bookshops in the UK. With over 10 million books, competitively low prices and free worldwide delivery, we’re an alternative haven for book lovers all around the globe.
Visit Wordery (UK) at https://wordery.com/
Why become a Wordery (UK) affiliate?
Hello and welcome to the Wordery (UK) affiliate programme! Since launching in 2012, we’re now one of the largest online bookshops in the UK. With our range of over 10 million books, competitively low prices and free worldwide delivery, we’re an alternative haven for book lovers all around the globe.
Committed to providing outstanding customer service, we already have over 7 million customers. Whether it’s range, price, security or support, our mission is to get the right books to customers all around the world, as quickly and safely as possible.
Why join the Wordery affiliate programme?
We pride ourselves on being an alternative haven for all book lovers. If you have a love of all things bookish then the Wordery affiliate programme is a great way for you to join that community (and earn money from it too!).
As a Wordery affiliate, you can take advantage of:
- A competitive commission offering (5% for new, 2% existing) on all sales
- AOV of £20+
- 30 day cookie window
- An average conversion rate of 25% seen by our current affiliates
- Ongoing offers to promote: free worldwide delivery, competitive pricing and a range of over 10 million books
- A variety of promotional materials including text links, deep links and banners, data feed and weekly affiliate communications
- A dedicated Affiliate Marketing Manager to help you make the most of our programme
Wordery currently offers 5% commission for new affiliates and 2% for existing customers. Commission is payable on sales tracked through the Awin system on a last click wins basis and as long as the sale generated has met the following criteria:
- The sale has been approved by Wordery (following payment from the customer and no return of the item/s)
- A non-affiliate voucher code has not been used
- The sale has tracked on a last click wins basis through the Awin system to the individual affiliate ID
- The affiliate has not breached any of the Wordery affiliate programme terms and conditions
Creative & Promotional Materials
Once onboard the Wordery affiliate programme, you will gain access to the banners & links sections where you will find a wide variety of links/banners/promotions for you to use. We regularly update our text links and banners with seasonal offers, new releases and on trend topics so please check in regularly to add fresh offers to your promotions. We also send out weekly communications with tips so look out for our updates to maximise your earning potential. If you require access to our product list, we also provide a data feed for you to use featuring all 10 million of our product range.
Our UK affiliate programme is open to affiliates from all over the globe. However, if you are a US or AU affiliate then we recommend signing up to our US affiliate programme here to ensure you hear all about the latest offers and promotions for those markets.
|Sale approval||EPC||Conversion rate|