Unfortunately this affiliate programme is inactive and can't be joined at the moment.
The FoodSpring UK affiliate programme
Visit FoodSpring UK at https://www.foodspring.co.uk/
Why become a FoodSpring UK affiliate?
Foodspring | Finest Fitness Food
It all began with the founding of egg in 2013. Our goal was to bring fitness food the next level. Our protein powder caused great uproar in the industry with its organic certification. By using milk from pasture-raized cows we shook things up, and made fitness enthusiasts think about what they consume.
It was time to take a step further and egg became foodspring. The revolutionary quality has been refined.
Our growth and success speak for themselves: We produce exclusively in Germany, are certified by ISO and produce according to the HACCP standard. The milk used in our products only comes from pasture-raized cows and our soy-based products are made without genetic engineering, while also being free of phyto-estrogens. We highly value the premium quality of our production processes.
Our products are recommend by professional and amateur athlets:
- Micha Østergaard, former Olympic swimmer
- Jan Feyser, downhill biker, German champion
- Nico von Lerchenfeld, Freestyle Wakeboard champion 2011
- Philipp Haarburger, Kickboxing champion 2013 (Amateur league)
About our affiliate programme:
- Weekly orders
- Cookie duration: 30 days
- Support of affiliates for promotion
- High conversion rate
- Very low cancellation rate
- Periodic payment of provisions
We offer an attractive provisional model
- Content Websites - 12% on new customers - 6% old costumers
- Coupon and Cashback - 6% on new customers - 3% old customers
Information for our voucher partners:
Our partners may only promote vouchers, if we send them directly.
Every sale grounded in our foodspring newsletter voucher or other vouchers of competitor websites will be denied.
affiliate of the month: for our No. 1 affiliate-partner we offer an extra bonus - 20 % for every successfull order
Foodspring | Finest Fitness Food - The most revolutionary foods of our time.