Unfortunately this affiliate programme is inactive and can't be joined at the moment.
The Cargo Homeshop affiliate programme
Our first store was opened by 20 year-old James Waller Carpenter in London in 1876 under the trading name of JW Carpenter ltd. The shop sold a range of cookware, cast iron utensils, cleaning materials and other household products.
In May 2004 JW Carpenter was bought by Steinhoff UK one of the largest furniture retailers in the world which owns high street brands Harveys, Bensons for beds and Sleepmaster.
Today Cargo has stores across England and a brand which epitomises contemporary furniture and inspirational homewares at affordable prices.
Visit Cargo Homeshop at http://www.cargohomeshop.com/
|Sale||5.00%||5% per sale |
Average basket value: £212.33
Conversion rate: 3.16%
For further information on our terms & conditions, please check the attached word document in the documents section.
There is a 30 day cancellation period with Cargo.
Contact for affiliates to use:
Lorenzo.Tsitsos@roeye.com and Ana.Trincanu@roeye.com
Paid Search Activity
Cargo operate a strict policy on PPC activity; the following types of keywords are restricted for use in any paid search activity of affiliates on the campaign:
• Brand: Cargo
• Extended brand: e.g. Cargohomeshop.com
• Misspellings: e.g. Carog, Crago, etc
• Affiliates are required not to appear on any search results for these keywords on any ad platform, including search engines, content networks, social networking ad placements, etc.
• In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates must add Cargo as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
• Affiliates also must not use the Cargo trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, title or display URLs.
• Cargo also require that you do not use any display URL that may suggest a connection with Cargo, for example: www.affiliatexyz.com/Cargo offers