Unfortunately this affiliate programme is inactive and can't be joined at the moment.
The British Gas Homecare affiliate programme
As the nation's leading energy supplier, more people choose British Gas to supply energy to their homes than any other supplier. British Gas is a British-owned company. As part of the Centrica Group, they provide gas, electricity and home repair services to millions of customers in Scotland, Wales and England.
Visit British Gas Homecare at https://www.britishgas.co.uk/
Why become a British Gas Homecare affiliate?
British Gas Homecare Affiliate Programme
There are four levels of HomeCare, starting from £9 per month, which offer increasing levels of care for boilers, central heating systems, plumbing, drains and home electrics with an annual boiler service. These services vary from safety and maintenance checks to breakdown repair. HomeCare Flexi is a more price sensitive product which offers a lower monthly price with a fixed fee of £99 for every completed repair.
We have no major national competitor in this area of our business, and are able to offer further competitive advantage by being one of the only such service providers with our own dedicated workforce of Gas Safe registered engineers. We also offer boiler and controls insurance and central heating insurance, from just £7 per month which cares for your boiler and controls without an annual service.
Why British Gas?
- Award winning service - British Gas was named the winner of the ‘Best Online Services’ category in the 2011 uSwitch Energy awards.
- Manage your account on with their IPhone and Android app
- Flex your energy payments or take a payment holiday
- Book, track and change your engineer visit online or via their smartphone App
- Home Energy Top Up is a free service for all Pay As You Go Energy™ customers
- With British Gas, you can collect Nectar points just for being a customer.
- British Gas has been principal partner of British Swimming since 2009
How can I earn?
For each individual customer who completes an online energy application for one of the following energy tariffs (domestic only) we will pay up to £40.
Secondary Homecare Products include:
- Boiler and Controls insurance
- Central Heating Insurance
- Gas Appliance Care
- Home and Electrical Care
- Kitchen Appliance Care
- Plumbing and Drains Care
Whether a customer is thinking of installing gas central heating or just improving their existing system, British Gas can offer the products, installation service and expert advice to suit their needs.
What we can provide?
British Gas is committed helping you make your site a success and will provide you with text links, banners, regular updates, incentives, videos and interactive creative. If there is anything that you think would help you drive more sales that we haven't included, please get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
Program and Search Engine Guidelines
The British Gas brand has a wealth of history and recognition behind it. As such we need to avoid any impact that could negatively affect the years of work that has helped to establish the brand. All Affiliates in our programme need to follow the guidelines and comply with them at all times in order to remain on the programme.
- Affiliates should not bid on any keywords featuring the British Gas brand name (e.gBritish Gas boilers etc) including misspellings
- Affiliates should not bid on any keywords featuring competitor brand names (e.g Powergen energy prices etc).
- Please note the British Gas brand must not be promoted on websites external to the UK, and so can we only accept UK websites on the programme.
- Commission is awarded for online transactions only, unless otherwise agreed by Affiliate Window.
- Sales generated from duplicate IP addresses will be declined.
- Commission is awarded for online transactions only, unless otherwise agreed by Affiliate Window
- Please get in touch with the Affiliate Window Account Manager with comments, ideas, questions and any feedback regarding the programme.
Brand Guidelines & Auditing Compliance
- British Gas is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is legally required to stipulate clear messaging regarding its products and services. You will be provided with approved copy to promote the brand and any specific products and all affiliates will be audited on both a monthly basis as well as following new product releases to ensure adherence to the approved copy within 48 hours of being issued
- Any affiliate that is not compliant with up-to-date generic and/or product-specific messaging requirements within 48 hours of receiving the brief will be suspended from the programme
If you’d like to find out more about the products and services that British Gas has to offer, please visit britishgas.co.uk or get in touch with the AWIN Account Manager UK-BritishGas@awin.com
|Sale approval||EPC||Conversion rate|